It eventually happens to everyone – you lost files on your Mac/Computer.
Mac/Computer has truly become personal – we store photos, email, homework, recipes, and important documents and apps on it. Losing an important file can cause a lot of problems from lost time, to lost valuable information. Many people wonder how they lose files to begin with and want find a way to do lost files recovery.
Situations Need Undelete Software
Below are a few scenarios when you may require undelete files from your Mac system.
• Unintentionally emptied the trash containing some important files, documents, photos, etc.
• File loss due to formatting or resizing your Mac volumes.
• Formatted your corrupt or inaccessible iPod, pen drive, external hard drive etc. to get them back to working.
• Intentional file deletion from a commonly shared storage
• File loss due to deadly virus and malware
A Good Way to Recover Lost Data
Here I propose you to choose the Data Recovery for Mac. It is the most useful software for Mac users. It can recover data from deleted, corrupted, formatted partitions and from crashed drives under Mac system. Mac Data Recovery Software may recover files from HFS, HFSX, HFS+ partitions, including all types of files such as PDF, office, cad, image, video, audio, and etc.
What you need to do is just install the software on your Mac, then start the file recovery process. After the software automatically scanned the data in the hard drive, you can choose the file you want to recover. Then the lost date will return in your Mac. Even novice users can handle it very quickly. Below are few steps to follow:
First of all, install the application on your computer.
Secondly, start scanning where the lost files were stored before after launching the program.
The last but not least, after scanning finished, click “Recover” and choose the path where you want to store the lost data.
All of these just cost you a few minutes, after that you will be able to achieve Mac data recovery operation successfully.
1. Do not store the recovered data in the path where you lost them before or you will not be able to get them back again.
2. Read this article on our official website for more information about Mac data recovery.